658 LESS BALANCED BRAKE PADS Sram code-guide / Avid code
SRAM: CODE R / CODE RSC / GUIDE RE
AVID: CODE R 2011
The LESS BRAKES BALANCED Brake Pads with the reference 658, are suitable for use in any Mountain bike discipline such as XCO, XCM, E-Bike, Enduro or Downhill, also for use on Road, Gravel and Cyclocross (CX) bikes.
They are made up of a high percentage of organic compound and a small percentage of metallic compound. Thanks to this, they guarantee stable and controlled braking throughout the temperature range, providing a reactive and powerful feel even at low temperatures.
There are three types of brake pads in LESS BRAKES:
- Recommended for E-Bike, Enduro, Downhill.
- More powerful at medium temperatures and more extreme conditions.
- Sintered for great durability.
- Versatile recommended for any use XC, E-Bike, Enduro, DH, Road, Gravel and Cyclocross.
- Balance between power and durability.
- Semi-metallic / organic compound.
- Recommended for XCO, XCM, Road, Gravel and Cicloross.
- It is recommended for DH, Enduro Ebike, if what you want is a more progressive feel.
- Very quiet.
- Long-lasting ceramic compound.
More information at: www.lessbrakes.com