664 LESS PROGRESSIVE BRAKE PADS Sram level-ultimate
SRAM: LEVEL T / LEVEL TL / LEVEL TLM / ULTIMATE 2019
The LESS BRAKES PROGRESSIVE Brake Pads with reference 664, are the best choice for use in Road Cycling, Gravel and for the XCO, XCM, Trail and AM disciplines.
The Ceramic compound guarantees very progressive and consistent braking, within a wide operating temperature range. They are extremely quiet both in dry and wet operation, they greatly reduce wear and abrasion, both on the brake disc and on the pads themselves.
They are clearly characterized by being long life brake pads.
There are three types of brake pads in LESS BRAKES:
- Recommended for E-Bike, Enduro, Downhill.
- More powerful at medium temperatures and more extreme conditions.
- Sintered for great durability.
- Versatile recommended for any use XC, E-Bike, Enduro, DH, Road, Gravel and Cyclocross.
- Balance between power and durability.
- Semi-metallic / organic compound.
- Recommended for XCO, XCM, Road, Gravel and Cicloross.
- It is recommended for DH, Enduro Ebike, if what you want is a more progressive feel.
- Very quiet.
- Long-lasting ceramic compound.
More information at: www.lessbrakes.com